My current workout includes a 6 day work out week. I do cardio every one of those days for about 30 min to maintain. I am constantly changing things up just to keep my body guessing! For cardio I like to do mainly HIIT type of workouts because you just get more “bang for your buck.” High Intensity Interval Training burns fat much faster and in less time. It can be done with almost any workout too!
I used both of these websites a lot when I was first developing my routines!
Exercises Everyone should be doing that work all over!!
1. Pull Ups– I have a home pull up bar and do these on a very regular basis.
2. Push ups– All kinds, every which way! These not only work chest, but your arms, back , and core also get a great burn.
3. Deadlifts– This is my favorite exercise of all time. Works glutes and core mainly.
4. Squats– It’s a love hate relationship for me on these… Gotta go deep too!!
5. Lunges– Another good core and glute workout. grab a couple of weights and incorporate some bicep curls or shoulder presses as well!